Preliminary Programme of the Conference
Call for abstracts is closed.
1st Day: 23 March 2021
2nd European Summit on CO2-based Aviation Fuels
- Roland Dittmeyer, KIT (DE): Status/Outlook / Kopernikus P2X phase II Kerosene based on CO2 and Renewable Power
- Rudolf Dörpinghaus, IASA (DE): Serosin Now! Why Production of Sustainable Aviation Fuels must be pushed forward more intensively
- Gunnar Holen, Nordic Blue Crude (NO): Producing Fischer-Tropsch-based Kerosene and Naphtha on Commercial Scale in Norway
- Jürgen Wiese, European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) (BE): The Need for Sustainable Fuels in Business and Corporate Aviation
- Stefan Gsänger, World Wind Energy Association (WWEA) (DE): The Power of Wind for Sustainable Aviation Fuels
Green Hydrogen Production
- Volker Goeke, ITM Linde Electrolysis (DE): N.N.
- Nicholas M. Musyoka, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) (ZA): Power-to-Methanol (PtMeOH) in South Africa: Opportunities and Challenges
- Stef Denayer, North CCU-hub (BE): The North-CCU-Hub Roadmap
Carbon Capture & Utilisation
- Michael Carus, nova-Institut GmbH (DE): N.N.
- Volker Sick, University of Michigan (US) / Global CO2 Initiative : Developing Carbon Dioxide as a Versatile Raw Material for Chemicals and Fuels
2nd Day: 24 March 2021
- Florian Möllenbruck, Mitsubishi Power Europe GmbH (DE): N.N.
Power-to-X – CO2 for Gas, Chemicals and Cosmetics
- Doris Hafenbradl, Electrochaea (DE): N.N.
- Thomas Haas, Evonik (DE): N.N.
- Steffen Lindner-Mehlich, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology (MPIMP) (DE) & Frank Kensy, b.fab (DE): The Formate Bio-Economy: Synthetic Formatotrophy for Assimilation of Formate Synthesized from Electricity and CO2
- Jean-Luc Dubois, Arkema (FR): CO2 Gas Fermentation: Opportunities and Technical Challenges
- Tore Sylvester Jeppesen, Haldor Topsøe (DK): Electrochemical Production of Fuels and Chemicals – Utilising High Temperature Electrolysis
- Reza Ranjbar, CPI (UK): Efficient Conversion of CO2 to Protein at Semi-industrial Scale
- Juha Lehtonen, VTT Technical Research Center of Finland (FI): Polycarbonate Polyols from Biogenic CO2 - Feasibility Assessment
- Hiroyuki Kamata, IHI Corporation (JP): Catalytic CO2 Hydrogenation to Produce Monomers for Greener Resin Production
Want to speak at the conference? Just follow this link to the call for abstracts page.